Q. What size Air Sports Watch do I need to fit my wrist measurements?
A. Whether you’re buying AIR Sport Watch 1 or AIR Sports Watch 2 just size up your wrist with a standard measuring tape and whatever the inch size reads match it up to where that falls in our inches “Conversion Chart” below. Keep in mind, AIR Sports Watch 1 comes in six (6) custom sizes and AIR Sports Watch 2 comes in three (3) custom sizes.
|AIR Sports Watch “1” Wrist Sizing Chart ||AIR Sports Watch “2” Wrist Sizing Chart
||14cm = 4” – 5”
||xx small /xx small
||15.5cm = 5” – 6 ½”
||15cm = 5 ½” – 6 ¼”
||16.5cm = 6 ¾” – 8 ½”
||16cm = 6 ½” – 6 ¾ “
||18.5cm = 8 ¾” - 9 ¼”
||17cm = 7” – 7 ¾”
||18cm = 8” – 8 ¾”
||19 cm = 8 ¾" - 9 ½"
NOTE: For a “Custom AIR Fit”, your Air Sports Watch should fit firm…not too tight or too loose where it can rotate around your wrist. If you wrist size falls between one of these measurements, then always go to the next size up (higher in size).
Q. Can I use the watch in the water?
A. Yes you can however there is a major difference between AIR Sports Watch 1 & AIR Sports Watch 2 water tolerance, see explanation below.
- AIR Sports Watch 1 – Is a 3 ATM Watch and is Defined as “Water Tolerable” which means you can shower, wash dishes, etc., but should not submerge this watch under water for any period of time. The reason being is that this watch has a plastic encasement around the watch movement and may not hold up to water pressure with this type of 3 ATM watch piece.
- AIR Sports Watch 2 – Is a 5 ATM Watch and is Defined as “Water Resistant” which means you can do any and all water activities up to 50m (164ft)…swim, surf, ski, etc. This watch movement is encased in stainless steel unlike AIR Sports Watch 1 which is plastic.
Q. How long should the battery last and can I replace the battery?
A. Each AIR Sports Watch has a completely different battery life span and battery type, see details below for the AIR Sports Watch you have.
- AIR Sports Watch 1 – Requires a LR626 Alkaline cell battery. Expected life 9-12 months
- AIR Sports Watch 2 – Requires a SR1130 Silver Oxide battery. Expected life 12 months
NOTE: If you are not familiar with how to change these batteries, please have a professional person remove and replace it in order to maintain the watch warranty. Your 1-Year Warranty will be void if the watch encasement is damaged or destroyed.
Q. What is the Air Sports Watch Warranty?
A. Air Sports Watch 1 & 2 has a One (1) Year Limited Warranty Replacement Policy. Warranty covers any malfunctions or workmanship of the watch movement and/or the silicon watch band. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, scratches to watch movement, battery life or any tampered electronics that are encased within the watch movement. For Warranty Replacement, please include the following information when returning your product:
- Your complete Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code
- Copy of Receipt, Location, & Date of Purchase
- Call or email AIR Sports Technologies for your assigned RA# (Return Authorization Number) at 888-444-1247 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. How do I set my AIR Sports Watches?
A. For AIR Sports Watch 1 follow the instructions below. For AIR Sports Watch 2, please refer to our “Features Tab” to receive instructions in both English and Spanish.
AIR Sports Watch 1 has an “A” and “M” button located on the back side of the watch LCD screen. When looking at the watch right side up the A button is the one on top and the M button is located below the A button.
- Press A button twice, the month figure appears, press M to adjust the month.
- Press A button once, the date figure appears, press M to adjust the date.
- Press A button once, the hour figure appears, press M to adjust the hour.
- Press A button once, the minute figure appears, press M to adjust the minutes.
- Press A button twice to finalize the settings!
Helpful Tips for Setting AIR Sports Watch 1
- To set the watch use either a golf tee, ball point pen or something with a round fine point
- If you don’t want the watch to alternate between time and date and just want the time to be displayed, press the “A” button 5 times.
- The word “Sports” will always be flashing between the hour and minute numbers, this lets you know the battery is still working and keeping correct time.
- If your watch changes the date in the middle of the day that’s because it went from a.m. to p.m. mode. Make sure you are in “A” for am, and “P” for pm to have the dates stay accurate.
Q. Both AIR Sports Watch 1 & AIR Sports Watch 2 watch bands are made of High Grade Silicon and Tourmaline …What makes that so unique for this watch band?
A. Since this is a two part question the answers are as follows on why each component makes our watch bands so unique.
- High Grade Silicon – There are many attributes to having our watch bands and sports bands made out of High Grade Silicon vs. the traditional Plastic or Rubber watch band materials. Whether you’re an athlete, someone with an active lifestyle or a medical professional, i.e. doctor, dentist, nurse, etc., our Silicon Watch Bands are what to wear and here are some of the reasons why…
- There Latex Free and Non-Allergenic
- It’s a Durable Material with Greater Flexibility
- Does not stick to, irritate or pull hairs on your skin
- Ink, Mud, Blood, Etc., easily wipes off with just water and a cloth
- Holds up longer to Sun Exposure and Water without Cracking or Fading
- Tourmaline* – What is it? (Earth Sciences / Minerals) any of a group of variable color consisting of complex borosilicate of aluminum with quantities of lithium, sodium, calcium, potassium, iron, and magnesium in hexagonal crystalline form. Used in optical, electrical equipment and jewelry. In addition Tourmaline exhibits a pyro-electricity** phenomenon along with benefits of promoting negative ions***.
References on Tourmaline
*Tourmaline – The Free Dictionary. com
**Pyro-Electricity – Definitions. Net
***Negative Ions – WebMD. Com
AIR Sports Technologies, LLC Product Disclaimer
AIR Sports Technologies, LLC products are not a medical device and has not been tested or approved by the FDA or any other government agency. The information in this documentation and/or any of AIR Sports Technologies marketing collateral does not take the place of advice given by a medical professional or personal physician. It is to be used as a source of information about AIR Sports Technologies products only. In addition, claims and testimonials about our products are only anecdotal evidence and would in no way be indicative of what your experience would be.